Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Poll


Once again I must say that I am very pleased to see that the readers of my blog agree with me. This makes it 2-0 for me over Ryan who was on the side of Clive Owen and Anne Hathaway. Suck it Ryan.  Natalie Portman won 10-5 with an avalanche of late votes which I am sure Ryan will try and say that I influenced but really everyone just knows Portman is hotter.

Now I have a new poll hopefully will create the same amount of interest.  This weeks poll is which is a better franchise Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat.  This includes everything from the games to the movies.  I think you can guess which I prefer based on some of my recent Youtube clips but I don't want to influence the public too much.









  
Random Youtube Video (In Honor of Natalie Portman's Victory)






No comments: