Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Poll


Ok so before I get to the results of this weeks poll and introduce the next poll I am going to take the time to let you know I have created my own group for Streak For The Cash on espn.com.  If you don't know what Streak For The Cash the cash is you better get on that.  It is a game on espon.com where they give you a list of games and you simply select one winner.  The goal is to get as many games right in a row.  If you get 27 in a row right you win $1,000,000!  

So I have created a group that you can join simply by clicking here.  I encourage everyone to join it as it is a free contest that makes crappy games (like the Royals White Sox game today) much more interesting to watch.  So again click here to join.

Last Weeks Poll

So the poll ended with the Blonde girl beating the Brunette by a score of 16-15.  This to me is a massive upset and I guess people fell prey to the chesticles of the young lady.  No harm no foul though.  Nobody was offended by the poll and nobody is complaining so in my mind it was a success.  Also because they were unaware of the poll and didn't find out I count it as a huge victory.

Congratulations to Pillowpants on the victory by the way there was no cheating on either side, as far as I am aware, and no campaigning either.  In my mind though people who know us both voted on his side though because they know he needed a victory.

This Weeks Poll

The poll question for this week pertains to my up and coming UFC career.  Of course I am talking about UFC Undisputed 2009 the video that is coming out this spring and has got my roommate popping a boner every time a new video comes out.

Anyways I already know what kind of fighter I am going to make but now I need to decide on a sweet nickname.  If you read the Running Diary from last night you will known that "Dancing Bear" was suggested but I personally feel like better names are out there.

So I am going to throw up a few suggestions that have been tossed my way already and if you feel like you have a better name then feel free to leave it in the comments section.  Here are the nicknames that I am considering at this point in time:

Dancing Bear - This implies that I have bear like features but am quick on my feet.  I get the bear part but I am hardly what you would call "quick."  I have the movement speed of peanut butter.  It's sad really but that thank god I have so much power or else I would be in real trouble.

Macedonian Mauler - My background is Macedonian so this seems to be a logical choice.  Also alliteration is always a crowd pleaser when it comes to nicknames.  I like it though as it would seem to suggest that I simply overwhelm opponents which is my actual means of producing victories in real life.

Diesel - Love the referance to Big Daddy Diesel of the WWF and also Shaq.  No negative connotations here just raw power.

Once again if you can think of anymore than just post them in the comments section.  Remember though if you get out of line I will come to your house and Ric Flair chop the shit out of you or do this to you...


Random Youtube Video



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Macetadon (mastadon)

Anonymous said...

James "Snuggie" Choleras