Sunday, November 8, 2009

Something For the Fans


No introduction needed. Ladies and Gentlemen, Ron Artest's tweets:

"Ron Artest is looking to put a Sexy Female on his cover for his twiiter page. Send a full body pic of u to shinshinartest@gmail.com ASAP!!!"

"My manager pitch a reality show to BET. They said I was to GHETTO.:) More than some hard core Rappers"


"I HOPE IN FOUR YEARS FROM NOW I COULD LAND A FIGHT WITH THE KLITCHSKOS . IF NOT ILL JUST TAKE THE TITLE FROM ANYONE WHO HAS IT!!!!"


"party was isill khloe is cool megan is super cool artest is super thug super responsible while tipsy had a driver lamar odum was there"

"My new name is THUG RAIDER. LA call me that"

"I like trick daddy. Has alot of music wit messages"

"Snake told the hole " I'm coming in":)lmao!!!! I'm horny as f€€%> Ladies what's good. Just playin"

"Side note: Radio is trying to make our future dum. Support intelligent music. Support education. Also bill gates did not finish school"

"Statement:I want to have good sex with a working nerd girl. I mean we can write notes to each other, read and hump read and hump"

"I like to dress bummy and sloppy wit my pants below my ass. That's why I get no endorsements. But I don't care"

"And why do Ron like a ghetto bitch?"

"When I get invited to a Mexican ghetto what are things I shouldn't do or say? I want to see a Mexican hood coz I have heart like a Mexican:)"


$33 million well spent by the Lakers


Random YouTube Video

No comments: