Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Canada > Russia


I was going to sit down and write some long winded article about how great it was watching Canada smash Russia tonight, and it was, but I thought of a better idea. Because I am both clever and lazy I am going to just write the facebook/twitter updates I have seen about the game to show the passion that Canadians have for hockey and also how much we all hate Russia and Ovechkin.

Note: If you are easily offended I suggest you not read this.

"hahahaha fuck you russia/ ovechkin way to not get a medal... fags"


"a wicked Team Canada win...GREAT NIGHT!"


"Russia saved their nukes incase this moment happened"


"Everything is coming up Maple Syrup"


"Canada destroys Russia.......Great Night!"


"na na na na na na na na hey hey hey good-fuckin-byeeee russia"


"Take that russia, thats for the cold war"


"thats right... eat my fuckin shit russia"


"7-3 CANADA..suck it RUSSIA!!!!"


"thinks Canada did an AMAZING job embarrassing Russia"


"how could i ever even let the thought cross my mind that football was my favourite sport? thank you canada for reminding me of my true love."


"That's Canadian hockey. Bring on the Swedes?"

"How do you say "what up now" in Russian?"

"EPIC"

and my personal favorite


"canada dropped there semin all over russia's oveck-chin"



Random YouTube Video

No comments: